Friday, July 11, 2008

It's Friday - where did the week go??

Every Friday morning, my mom sends me an email with the subject "TGIF" (Thank God It's Friday). I love and look forward to these emails.

But this week I'm wondering - where did the week go?? It's not like we were really all that busy, it just seems to have flown by. The beginning of the week was rough. Olive is getting four new monster teeth and has been a bit of a terror while she's in pain but by yesterday, she has been the cutest, sweetest little thing in the world, making for fun and relaxed days.

I'm excited for the weekend...no real plans. Think we're going to Harper's Ferry tomorrow morning. We've never been and it looks to be a good weekend excursion. Other than that, we'll just be transitioning Olive into her big-girl bed (finally got the rails, yippee, and a video monitor that is just loads and loads of entertainment) and catching up on some Weeds episodes on Netflix. Guess I will also maybe finally get around to cleaning the office a bit... it's still a mess!

Have a great one!!