Monday, June 23, 2008

Nothing to do

I like schedules.


When I have "free time", I really don't know what to do with myself, especially if it is unexpected. There are always things that I have on my "to do" list, but somehow when I have lots of free, unstructured time, I am at a loss. So here are some things I came up with today to do with some unscheduled time:

1. Throw in a load of laundry (I mean, really, are you ever really "caught up"??)

2. Jot a little note to the relatives (and send pics of the kids to Grandma)

3. Sit down and read a book or magazine

4. Tidy up the house and throw away all the junk and old receipts

5. Plan dinner

6. Plan something fun and less monotonous for the next day!

Number 6 is my favorite...tomorrow I must find something more structured, fun, and social to do!

No comments: