Friday, June 20, 2008

Hollywood Gossip: Scott Baio


Ok, I'll admit it... I watched "Scott Baio is 45 and single" and then was so hooked that I watched "Scott Baio is 46 and pregnant". I know, I'm a total sucker for crappy reality TV (though not sure how "reality" this was). He always looks so young (probably b/c he still wears clothes from American Eagle, which I think even I am too old to wear) but look at him in this photo - YIKES! He looks rough! Anyway, I didn't have much to say today so thought I'd post something about Jamie Lynn Spears' baby but instead found this article.
Scott and his wife Renee had a baby girl in November and had a scare that she might have a potentially fatal disease. The testing took 10 weeks and was a very trying time for them. Luckily, everything turned out fine, but it's good to see that he has become a doting dad after all. While watching his two series, I was shocked at what a real scumbag he was (and his friend Johnny V - EWW) but it looks like maybe he is finally settling down. Kudos to him.

To read the full article, click here. Photo by Michael Buckner.

No comments: