Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tuesday's Tips



I'm starting something new called "Tuesday's Tips" where I will try to give a tip each Tuesday on something I've found useful, fun, or otherwise entertaining.
I'd like to start today with a money-saving tip. I absolutely adore beauty products and tend to never buy the same thing more than once because I like to try all the great things out there. Some products are good, others...not so much. But here is one I've found that's great for the skin and the wallet. It's Neutrogena's "illuminating foamy cream cleanser". It has little microbeads that help scrub your face and make your skin shine and glow, but is still gentle. Plus you only have to use a little tiny bit of it. Give it a try! You can buy it at Ulta for only $5.94. Plus, they are having one of their great promotions right now where you get $3.50 off any order of $10 or more. I'm sure you'll find a few more things you just have to have. If you haven't ever been to an Ulta store or gone online, check it out - they have everything from drugstore type beauty products to the more expensive beauty products, makeup, perfumes, hair accessories, and more. Plus they have their own line of stuff that's pretty good too.
Happy Washing!

No comments: