Friday, May 16, 2008

TGIF



I'm glad it's Friday.
I've been in a funk lately and can't seem to snap out of it. I don't know if it's the constant rain, the cold I've had, or what, but I've felt a bit more on edge.
So here I am - Snapping out of it!! I did see the sun peek out for a few minutes earlier and this giant smiley face makes me happy as can be. It just beams happiness.
My cousin didn't make it in last night (boo hoo) but we will get to see them later this weekend (yippee).
In other news, I've also had several people interested in advertising on this site, so new ads should be appearing soon. I will also be doing write-ups on anyone who advertises here and adding you to "My Favorite Sites". Readers are from all over the country and I know we all like to support the small businesses and blogs when we can. So when you see features and advertisements listed here, be sure to click through to their sites and find out more. You won't be disappointed!

No comments: