Saturday, February 21, 2009

Searching for a web designer

I am in the process of searching for a new web designer for my site - www.littlepinkpansy.com. The site is cute for now but I did it myself and would love to have it redone and made very user-friendly and a little more eye-catching. I know several good designers but since the focus of my business is to support women-run companies, especially mom-run ones, I am looking for a woman with a woman's eye to do it. Thing is, I've sorta stumbled upon how to do this and now that the site has been up for 2 years, I'm a little rusty on the details. I am looking for new ideas and possibly a new host to help make things simple to upload and change. If you know of any great mom or woman designers or have any pertinent information, please leave a comment with a link!! And if this describes you, please advertise yourself!!!

No comments: