Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Labor Day Weekend

It's the start of the last weekend of summer. In some states, kids have been back at school for weeks. Here, most kids start back next week, while the little ones (like Olive) will start the following week. As the official end of summer, I realize that there are so many things we didn't do as much as I'd have liked, including mostly going to the pool. Our pool will be closing this weekend and I thought we'd get a few more swims in but with the rain and chilly weather, looks like that won't be happening. The month of September is insanely busy for us so this weekend sort of crept up on me. We don't have any BBQ plans or anything, but, weather permitting, we will get to meet with some friends at the zoo tomorrow. That should be fun. I'm including a few summer pictures as we say adios to my favorite season (luckily, fall is my 2nd favorite!)



No comments: