Tuesday, December 2, 2008

VACATION

Last night I returned from a wonderful vacation to visit family in Florida for Thanksgiving. It was great. We had a fantastic time. But while I'm gone, even if I tell myself I will, I really don't have anything to do with my "normal" life. I rarely check email or phone messages, even more rarely do work, and almost never post blog entries. I really take a vacation from real life. It's great while I am gone and free of thinking of everyday stuff but sometimes overwhelming when I return. But I like it that way. A vacation is a vacation and I really like to get away and get a change of pace. Now I'm back though and ready to get working and get ready for Christmas. Boy, time flies, doesn't it?? I will post some pics from our trip whenver I get around to uploading them. Hope you had a very happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: